Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Paint Prime’s website. Kindly read and review the Terms and Conditions as defined herein and take a moment to understand how they apply with reference to any products ordered and purchased online.
The terms apply to all purchases made online and agreement thereof is constituted by the use of and/or registration on the website. Should there be any questions or concerns regarding the terms and conditions as set out herein, please feel free to contact Paint Prime at your convenience via the Contact Us page.
- Registration as a purchaser, for which there is no charge, is mandatory in order to affect any purchases. There is no obligation to purchase any products should one choose to register on the site.
- Successful registration will only be completed once an email address and password is provided which will be used as the username and password to gain access to the shopping services. It is the responsibility of each user that has registered to ensure that they keep their password private at all times as Paint Prime will not be held liable for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the misuse of the registered account or use by any external third party. A confirmation email will be forwarded to the registered email address on completion of the registration process within a 10 (ten) minute timeframe subject to your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) response times. Should the email confirmation not be received, please feel free to Contact Us at your earliest convenience.
- Access to the website will be via the registered username and password and each user is advised to change their password at their convenience to ensure privacy is maintained and to limit unauthoriSed access to the site. Registration particulars and details can be edited and changed on My Account tab.
- Products depicted as images on the website may vary in colour from computer display to computer display due to differences in display technology and how colours may be represented. Every effort has been made to ensure that all products on the site are accurately represented and in some cases will be subject to images as provided by manufacturers. All available products represented on the site will be subject to availability for delivery within South Africa only. Please refer to the Deliveries & Returns section for delivery details.
- Prices displayed are valid for the day they are viewed, however, Paint Prime reserves the right to change pricing subject to stock availability from manufacturers, without prior notice, without incurring any liability whatsoever. Errors and omissions will prevail where applicable.
- Where an error has been inadvertently made regarding, product, price or colour or any other relevant content, Paint Prime is not obliged to provide the client with the affected product, but will make every effort to contact the client to alert them of the error. In such cases the client will be entitled to cancel the order and an in-store credit will be passed for the full amount.
- Paint Prime cannot guarantee availability of stock but will endeavour to source stock where possible to fulfil your order. Where items cannot be delivered, Paint Prime will endeavour to contact the customer based on the information provided at registration, and offer either the option to cancel the order or provide alternatives if applicable. If Paint Prime is unable to supply each and every item ordered or in the quantities ordered and cannot contact the customer, the customer nevertheless agrees to accept delivery and make payment for the items correctly delivered.
- Occasionally the site will offer special promotions that may be subject to availability over a specific period and certain conditions. Please be advised that the specific conditions will prevail over the standard policies as defined herein.
- All orders placed via the website will be considered as an offer to purchase the ordered product and will be subjected to the terms and conditions as defined herein. A confirmation email will be sent to the clients email address with the details of the products that have been ordered including an order reference number used for tracking purposes. Acceptance and confirmation of delivery will only be completed once the full payment for the ordered product has been confirmed via the payment process as specified herein.
- Cancellation of an order can only be effected by contacting the customer service centre prior to midnight on the day the order was placed. Any orders cancelled after midnight on the day the order was placed will result in the client being charged the delivery service charge. An in-store credit will be passed for the cancelled product.
- If payments are cancelled for any reason, or the payment method is terminated or deemed not to be valid, the client will be bound to pay the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by Paint Prime for the recovery thereof. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, Paint Prime reserves the right to cancel forthwith any sale and/or a client’s registration in the event of breach of any terms.
Risk and Ownership
- Risk in the Products shall pass to the client by acceptance of the Products by your authorised representative on delivery. Paint Prime will retain ownership in the Products until payment has been received in full.
- Payments to be completed either via credit card, EFT or through a recognised third party payment provider before confirmation of delivery is forwarded. Only once confirmation of payment is received by Paint Prime will the order be processed and prepared for delivery. Order processing will be subject to a first come first served basis, and no reservation of any product will be permitted unless arrangements are made after payments for delayed deliveries at the discretion of the client, which must be clearly stipulated under Special Instructions, at the time of placing the order.